Why you are Better with Us™:
- Frequency and severity reduction
- Insured/agent/broker satisfaction
- Insured retention
- Best practices compliance
- Accelerated market penetration
- Comprehensive risk reduction and more
What we assist with:
- New and existing program development or expansion
- Underwriting guideline development and adaptation
- Post-underwriting insured education and risk management
- Marketing and sales support
- Claims management
- Any other area that will lead to a better program
What does CrisisRisk bring to the table?
CrisisRisk starts each project with a clean slate. Utilizing our knowledge and experience
in the insurance industry, as well as risk management and crisis management tools and
strategies, we help clients, big and small. We analyze the gaps and exposures to assure
the greatest coverage. This helps to improve their programs and exceed their goals and
Our approach helps clients gain market share and protect their base. By providing our
clients with a better approach to risk management, crisis management or other program
enhancements, the program is better able to compete.
By providing insureds with the highest quality risk protection, with the smallest amount
of uncovered areas, we assist insurance providers in retaining existing business. This
creates barriers for competitors to enter their market or steal their business.
We place tremendous value on existing relationships.
CrisisRisk can work through your existing agent and broker relationships. For new
programs, we can assist in the identification and development of appropriate
production channels. In those situations where an agent or broker is not representing
the program or insured, CrisisRisk will make appropriate accommodations to ensure
that the best services are provided for the benefit of the program client.
CrisisRisk does not represent competing organizations in any program area. We work exclusively with our program clients to ensure that they are the leader in their specialty.